TJ Cantabile (CF)
TJ Cantabile flutes - 'Step-up' silver head flutes with a wide array of headjoint options and additional features
The ideal ‘Step-up’ or 'Upgrade' flute for the established flute player who wishes to add a precious metal element on to their instrument to fully explore the vast tonal possibilities. Options also includes the 925 silver headjoint with wooden lip and riser and also complete wooden headjoint.
The TJ Cantabile flute has 925 silver headjoint, silver-plated body, footjoint tube and silver-plated French style pointed key arm mechanism and two headjoint crowns.
- 925 silver headjoint
- Responsive headjoint design
- Hand over-cutting and undercutting of the embouchure hole
- Pointed key arm mechanism
- Solid heavy weighted headjoint crown
- Triple-plated finish
- Hidden adjusting screws
- French style wooden case
- Fleecy lined case cover with shoulder strap
- Wooden cleaning rod
- White internal cleaning cloth
- Microfibre cloth
- Owner Guide
- Hand set-up and finished in UK technical workshops
Like playing flute duets then check out the wonderful 'KickStart' flute project where you can play flute duets with Clare Southworth - Professor of Flute at the Royal Academy of Music in London no matter what standard you are. click https://goo.gl/Umzmb4 to take you to the website.