TJ 958 silver 'Voce' head model
TJ 'Chanson' flute with the stunning 'Voce 958' silver professional headjoint
The TJ silver head 'Chanson' model has had a name change and replaces the 'Cantabile' model name in 2020.
This is a fabulous step-up flute with a huge 'Voice' which will project your practice and performance to new level!
The 'Voce 958' Headjoint (2020 new!)
The new TJ 'Voce 958' headjoint will be slowly rolled out globally during late 2020 and in to 2021 as the standard headjoint on the TJ silver head 'Chanson' model.
The new 'Voce 958' will replace the original TJ 'Voce' head made with 925 silver. After 12 months of development and testing, we are excited to finally bring this wonderful new headjoint, designed by our flute team here in England to you. It is constructed using a higher silver content (95.84%), and will offer the player many tonal colour options usually only found on much more expenisve flutes!
The TJ 'Chanson' model flute has silver headjoint, silver-plated body, footjoint tube and silver-plated French style pointed key arm mechanism.
- Original 'Voce' headjoint - 925 silver lip, riser and headjoint tube
- New 'Voce 958' headjoint - 958 silver lip, riser and headjoint tube
- Stunning headjoint designed by TJ team in England
- Pointed key arm mechanism
- Solid heavy weighted headjoint crown
- Triple-plated finish
- High quality Italian pads
- Hidden adjusting screws
- Beautiful cherrywood case
- Fleecy lined case cover with shoulder strap
- Wooden cleaning rod
- White internal cleaning cloth
- Microfibre cloth
- Owner Guide
- Hand set-up and finished in UK technical workshops
Check out the 'Talking Flute' Podcasts with Flute Professor and International musician Clare Southworth and Jean-Paul Wright. Over 150 flute podcasts to listen to (click here)
Celebrating music, our little imperfections and promoting positive mental health.
The free interactive website which aims to make all flute players 'happy'.
Flute warranty and owners guide (click here)