Recital Alto Flute
Professional alto flutes for the advanced flute player featuring a handmade Flute Makers Guild of London headjoint.
- Recital 1 – Handmade 925 silver Flute Makers Guild of London headjoint with silver-plated body, footjoint and French style pointed key arm mechanism
- Recital 2 – Handmade 925 silver Flute Makers Guild of London headjoint with 925 silver body and footjoint tube and silver-plated French style pointed key arm mechanism
- 925 silver Flute Makers Guild of London headjoint
- Free blowing headjoint designs with a variety of Michael Allen lip plate options
- Straight headjoint flute only
- Pointed key arm mechanism
- Secure construction with ergonomically designed left and right hand key mechanism
- Double skin yellow pads
- Without E mechanism
- C footjoint with ergonomically design touchpieces
- Leather bound wooden case
- Deluxe soft leather case cover with shoulder strap
- Wooden Cleaning rod
- White internal cleaning cloth
- Silver polish cloth
Check out our dedicated TJ alto and bass flute website (click here)
The most effective way to protect yourself against Coronavirus is by frequently washing your hands with soap and water and/or cleaning your hands with alcohol-based hand rub.
1. Do not share instruments during a rehearsal or concert.
2. Before rehearsal/performance begins:
a. Wash your hands well with soap and water and then use alcohol-based hand rub.
b. Wipe down the lip plate and each key of every instrument with an alcohol wipe and then
discard wipe. (Take extreme care not to touch the pads with the alcohol wipe).
3. If you have a wooden lip, head, flute or wooden piccolo them do not wipe down the wood with an alcohol wipe!
4. Try not to touch your face with your hands until rehearsal is over. If you do, wipe hands and fingers with alcohol-based hand rub or alcohol wipe before touching the flute.
5. After every rehearsal or performance: before putting the instrument into its case, first swab the inside of the flute and put the cleaning cloth in a plastic sandwich bag, then wipe down the lip plate and keys with an alcohol wipe, being careful not to touch the pads. Upon arriving home, wash the swab/cloth as soon as possible and throw away the plastic bag.
#StayConnected - check out our social media section (click here)
Flute warranty and owner guide (click here)