TJ 5x Piccolo
Trevor James composite material student Piccolo
TJ 5x composite piccolo
(Available in limited international markets)
This new addition to the Trevor James family is a very free blowing piccolo and ideal for the new piccolo player or those established flute players who are wanting an easy, free blowing and competitively priced instrument.
It is not always easy for flute players to transition to playing the piccolo, so this Trevor James piccolo has been designed with ease of playing and quality of sound production as it's primary focus. The thinwall headjoint with shaped and angled lip plate enures an easy as well as a big and resonant sound from top to bottom.
- Composite material headjoint
- Composite material body tube
- Thin wall headjoint with carved lip
- Silver-plated mechanism
- A=442 pitch
- Wooden case
- Case cover
Celebrating music, our little imperfections and promoting positive mental health.
The free interactive website which aims to make all flute players 'happy'.
The most effective way to protect yourself against Coronavirus is by frequently washing your hands with soap and water and/or cleaning your hands with alcohol-based hand rub.
1. Do not share instruments during a rehearsal or concert.
2. Before rehearsal/performance begins:
a. Wash your hands well with soap and water and then use alcohol-based hand rub.
b. Wipe down the lip plate and each key of every instrument with an alcohol wipe and then
discard wipe. (Take extreme care not to touch the pads with the alcohol wipe).
3. If you have a wooden lip, head, flute or wooden piccolo them do not wipe down the wood with an alcohol wipe!
4. Try not to touch your face with your hands until rehearsal is over. If you do, wipe hands and fingers with alcohol-based hand rub or alcohol wipe before touching the flute.
5. After every rehearsal or performance: before putting the instrument into its case, first swab the inside of the flute and put the cleaning cloth in a plastic sandwich bag, then wipe down the lip plate and keys with an alcohol wipe, being careful not to touch the pads. Upon arriving home, wash the swab/cloth as soon as possible and throw away the plastic bag.
Flute warranty and owners guide (click here)